Global Battery Energy Storage System Market Outlook
Dublin, June 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Battery Energy Storage Systems Market (2022-2027) by Component, Connection Type, Ownership, Energy Capacity, Application, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and impact of The Covid-19 Report with Ansoff Analysis” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global Battery Energy Storage Systems Market is estimated to be valued at USD 3.9 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 14.59 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 30.2%.
Market dynamics are forces that are impacting pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global Battery Energy Storage Systems market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are ABB Ltd, Black & Veatch Holding Company, Corvus Energy, Delta Electronics Inc., East Penn Manufacturing Company, EnerDel, Inc., EVE Energy, Fluence Energy (Siemens and AES Company), General Electric, Hitachi, Ltd., Honeywell International, Inc., Johnson Controls International, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool for analyzing and evaluating the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global battery energy storage systems market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global battery energy storage systems market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, this global research has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global battery energy storage systems market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Growing Demand for Network Energy Storage Systems
4.1.2 Growing Adoption of Lithium Battery in Renewable Energy
4.2.1 High capital expenditure for energy installation
4.2.2 Ongoing supply chain disruptions
4.3.1 Increase in rural electrification projects worldwide
4.3.2 Strict carbon reduction standards
4.4.1 Installation Complexities on Islands or in Remote Areas
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Battery Energy Storage Systems Market, By Component
6.3 Other material
7 Global Battery Energy Storage System Market, By Connection Type
7.2 Network connection
7.3 Off-Grid Connection
8 Global Battery Energy Storage Systems Market, By Ownership
8.2 Belonging to the customer
8.3 Third Party Ownership
8.4 Public enterprises
9 Global Battery Energy Storage Systems Market, by Energy Capacity
9.2 Below 100 MWh
9.3 Between 100 and 500 MWh
9.4 Above 500 MWh
10 Global Battery Energy Storage System Market, by Application
10.2 Load Management (Energy Demand Management)
10.3 Energy Time Lag (Arbitration)
10.4 Backup Power
10.5 Black start capability
10.6 Frequency control
10.7 Integration of renewable energies
10.8 Transmission and Distribution (T&D) Postponement
11 Global Battery Energy Storage Systems Market, by End User
12 Americas Battery Energy Storage System Market
12.9 United States
12.10 Rest of the Americas
13 Europe Battery Energy Storage System Market
1:15 p.m. Switzerland
13.16 United Kingdom
13.17 Rest of Europe
14 Middle East & Africa Battery Energy Storage System Market
14.5 Saudi Arabia
14.6 South Africa
14.7 United Arab Emirates
14.8 Rest of MEA
15 APAC Battery Energy Storage System Market
15.11 South Korea
15.12 Sri Lanka
3:15 p.m. Rest of Asia-Pacific
16 Competitive landscape
16.1 Competitive Quadrant
16.2 Market Share Analysis
16.3 Strategic Initiatives
16.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions and Investments
16.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
16.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
17 company profiles
17.1 ABB AG
17.2 AES Company
17.3 Black & Veatch holding company
17.4 BYD Company Limited
17.5 Corvus Energy
17.6 Delta Electronics Inc.
17.7 East Penn Manufacturing Company
17.8 EnerDel, Inc.
17.9 EVE Energy
17.10 Fluence Energy (Siemens and AES Company)
17.11 General Electrical
17.12 Hitachi, Ltd.
17.13 Honeywell International, Inc.
17.14 Johnson Controls International
17.15 Kokam (SolarEdge)
17.16 LG Energy Solutions CO., LTD.
17.17 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
17.18 Power of Narada
17.19 NEC Company
17.20 Nextera Energy, Inc.
17.21 NGK Insulators, Ltd.
17.22 Panasonic Corporation
17.23 Parker Hannifin Corp.
17.24 Primus Power Solutions
17.25 Samsung SDI Co., Ltd.
17.26 Siemens Energy
17.27 Toshiba Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h7e5uc
Global battery energy storage systems market